I have many friends. Though, I have only “one” best friend. The guy who cheers me up but drives me crazy. Who’ s he?
He is my youngest brother. He’ s called “Troy” because he enjoys dancing, singing and playing balls. These things are what Troy played by Zac Efron in the movie “High School Musical” is good at. Undoubtedly, Zac Efron is his favorite star. To compare with normal kids, he is taller, thinner, and more mature. Why? Because I am nine years older than him! So things he knows are not the same as most three-year-old kids.
But I do sometimes shout or chase after my best friend. His motto is, “Destroying sister’ s things is the mother of happiness.” So, I often “teach” him how to behave well.
That’ s all about my best friend, Zac Efron……Actually, it’ s about my youngest brother, Troy!
the next super idol
!BOOM!
Teaching Troy is a difficult work. His schoolwork isn' t very good. But my homework was almost the worst when I was in kindergarten, and I am now studying well in school. So my point is that I believe if he has a good attitude,he can still be successful in the future.
作者已經移除這則留言。
回覆刪除Oh~ your brother is sooo cute! My big sister always says I'm noisy or what. But I don't care. Because she's worse than me! I think you are not the worst in the kindergarten. You are the most beautiful girl in our class. :o) (I think)~
回覆刪除How can you like your brother so much ? I have a brother,too,but I hate him.
回覆刪除I do not have any younger brothers or sisters. But I think teaching a younger brother is not very easy.
回覆刪除You are so lucky to have this brother. I don't have any younger brothers, but I wish I do. I think your brother will be very handsome in the future. : )
回覆刪除You two look same!
回覆刪除He is so cute, you are almost as same as him
回覆刪除You are a wonderful sister.your younger brother is so lucky to have a perfect sister.
回覆刪除Your brother is so cute!And you are also a great sister!
回覆刪除Your brother is VERY cute! He looks so sweet! Does he make you angry sometimes? Or he is a good boy that he does well all the time?
回覆刪除Troy is so cute! My brother drives me crazy too.
回覆刪除Wow! Your brother is so cute! Your a lucky girl.
回覆刪除I wish I can have a brother, too.
Wow!!You have a really cute little brother! My brother didn't have good attitude when I was talking to him. You have see my brother before!! What do you think about him???
回覆刪除